Egg Mousse Soap is a creamy and richly whipped-cream textured mousse facial cleanser formulated with egg whites and egg yolk to gently cleanse all debris and dirt from pores, and leaves skin soft and smooth.
- This creamy, meringue-like cleanser combines milk proteins, amino acids, and egg extracts to thoroughly cleanse the skin in a perfectly harmonious trio.
- Tiny particles are able to go deep into the skin, not only to dissolve oil and dead skin cells, but also to nourish for long-lasting smooth and hydration effect.
- Your skin is left thoroughly clean, hydrated, and glowing but NEVER feeling tight or stripped.
- The 4 Free System (formulated without Surfactant, Talc, Tar Synthetic Dyes, and Benzophenone) offers a very mild cleansing benefit, that works for all skin types – especially tuned to the needs of the most sensitive.
Main ingredients: Egg white and yolk extracts
- Egg white extract purifies, tightens, brightens, lifts away dead cells and dissolves excess oil, and brightens
- Egg yolk extract provide nourishing effect, leaving skin clear, smooth and supple.
Which skin type is it good for
Oily, Combination, Excess oils and sebum, Enlarged pores
[How to use]
- Shake well.
- Hold the can upright and, pressing softly, dispense an egg-sized amount into hands.
- Massage gently over face and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Tip: can be used as a shaving cream.
Made in Korea
Water, Tea-Cocoyl Glutamate, Palmitic Acid, Glycerin, Butane, Triethanolamine, Sodium Coco Amphoace- Tate, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Propanediol, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Propane, Myristic Acid, Milk Protein Extract/Extrait Protne Du Lait, Egg Yolk Extract /Extrait De Jaune D'oeuf, Albumen Extract, Glyceryloleate, Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, FragranceParaben, Sulfate, Mineral Oil