Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the return and exchange policy?
- Please choose the products carefully as we do not offer returns or/and refunds for change of mind.
- All returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by a proof of purchase documents.
- All refunds and exchanges will need to be made within 7days upon receiving the item. The product must be in a saleable condition, i.e. unopened, unused, unworn and as sold.
- Discounted products are not eligible for exchange or refund.
- Allergic reactions as a reason for exchange or refund will only be accepted if there was no tester present. A doctor certificate is required as a proof of symptoms.
- If your product matches the above requirements, please contact our customer service team and provide your order number and the name of the item(s) you wish to return.
Customer service: https://www.toocoolforschool.net.au/contact/
2. What do I do if I had an allergic reaction?
Allergic reactions as a reason for exchange or refund will only be accepted if there was no tester presented. A doctor certificate is required as a proof of symptoms.
3. How do I place an order?
- To add items to your cart, click on 'Add to Cart' with your desired quantity.
- To review your items, click on the shopping bag icon located at the top right corner of the page.
- If you have an applicable coupon code, enter it and click on ‘Apply’. Changes will take effect once you have successfully entered the code.
- Select the desired shipping method and click ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- Enter your billing details and shipping details.
- Choose your preferred paying method and click on ‘Place Order’ to proceed with the payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly after you have successfully placed your order.
4.How can I leave a product review?
On the product's page, click the 'Reviews' tab. Fill in your rating, review, name and email address. Click 'submit' to post your review.
5. What are your delivery options? How much is shipping fee?
We use Australia Post as our courier. Standard shipping is $9.35 and Express shipping is $12.1. Orders over AUD65 will be eligible for free shipping with coupon code: FS2020
. You will also have the option of local pickup, if you are based in Sydney
. For overseas buyer, shipping fee is 26.4AUD.
6. How long does it take for me to receive my order?
We try our best to process and prepare your order as quickly as possible. It may take 1-4 business days for your order to be processed and shipped. Once it is shipped, depending on your location, domestic orders may take 2-10 business days for you to receive your order.
7. Will my order be delayed due to COVID-19?
Possibly. Currently, Australia Post is experiencing delays. Your order may take up to 5 days longer to arrive than the expected arrival date. You may track your parcel on https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/ .
8. How do I know that my order went through?
You will receive a confirmation email once your order has gone through. |
9. Can I make changes to or cancel my order once it’s been placed?
No, we do not accept changes to your order once it has been placed. However, if you have filled in the wrong shipping details. Please contact our customer service team immediately.
10. Where can I contact if I am interested in wholesale/ purschasing in bulk?
Please leave an enquiry on https://www.toocoolforschool.net.au/contact/ for more information.
11. How can I track my order?
You will receive your tracking number through email once we have processed and shipped your order. You may then track your order on https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/ .
12. Can I choose what time my order gets delivered?
No. We ship our order via Australia Post. You will receive a text message on the day when your parcel is coming. Or you may track your parcel on https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/ .
13. What if I am not available to receive my order upon delivery?
Your order will be left in a safe place, if possible. If not, it will be re-delivered to one of the Auspost office. You will receive an email from Auspost as to where your parcel has been delivered and you can pick it up from there with your photo id.
14. What kind of payment method may I use ?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express for card payments.
15. What if payment has failed?
Your order will be canceled if payment has failed. You will have to place your order again.
16. Can I return or exchange my online order in store?
No. If your product meets the return/exchange requirements, you will have to contact us here: https://www.toocoolforschool.net.au/contact/to process your the return/exchange.
17. Are your products authentic?
Yes. We are the official distributors and retailers of Too Cool For School. All products are directly from South Korea.