Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the return and exchange policy?
- Please check of return policy here: https://toocoolforschool.net.au/policies/refund-policy
2. What do I do if I had an allergic reaction?
Allergic reactions as a reason for exchange or refund will only be accepted if there was no tester presented. A doctor certificate is required as a proof of symptoms.
3. How do I place an order?
- To add items to your cart, click on 'Add to Cart' with your desired quantity.
- To review your items, click on the shopping bag icon located at the top right corner of the page.
- If you have an applicable coupon code, enter it and click on ‘Apply’. Changes will take effect once you have successfully entered the code.
- Select the desired shipping method and click ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- Enter your billing details and shipping details.
- Choose your preferred paying method and click on ‘Place Order’ to proceed with the payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly after you have successfully placed your order.
4.How can I leave a product review?
On the product's page, click the 'Reviews' tab. Fill in your rating, review, name and email address. Click 'submit' to post your review.
5. What are your delivery options? How much is shipping fee?
Standard domestic shipping fee is $8 and orders over AUD65 will be eligible for free shipping in Australia.
. For New Zealand orders under 2kg, shipping fee is 25 AUD.
6. How long does it take for me to receive my order?
We are doing our best to process and prepare your order as quickly as possible. It may take 1-3 business days for your order to be processed and shipped. Once it is shipped, depending on your location, domestic orders may take 2-10 business days for you to receive your order.
7. Will my order be delayed due to COVID-19?
Delivery delays in South Australia and Western Australia
Flooding in South Australia is causing temporary delivery delays for some parcels.
The impact of the Omicron outbreak
The Omicron outbreak is causing delays and staffing shortages across our courier's network, but most parcels are still arriving on time. Check below for updates on deliveries in your state.VIC, SA, NSW, QLD, NT & TAS
Over 95% of parcels are being picked up and delivered on time, and we’re keeping our delivery estimates updated for you. Late parcels usually arrive within 5 days of the delivery estimate.WA
A main distribution centre has been severely impacted by staff shortages and border closures, and most parcels are being delayed by more than 5 days.
8. How do I know that my order went through?
You will receive a confirmation email once your order has gone through.
9. Can I make changes to or cancel my order once it’s been placed?
No, we do not accept changes to your order once it has been placed. However, if you have filled in the wrong shipping details. Please contact our customer service team immediately.
10. Where can I contact if I am interested in wholesale/ purchasing in bulk?
Please email email@example.com for more information.
11. How can I track my order?
You will receive your tracking number and tracking link through email once we have processed and shipped your order.
12. Can I choose what time my order gets delivered?
Unfortunately, you will receive a text message on the day when your parcel is coming. Or you may track your parcel on https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/ .
13. What if I am not available to receive my order upon delivery?
Your order will be left in a safe place, if possible.
If not, it will be re-directed to your local parcel collection points, which may include newsagents or service stations. You will receive a message/email from our courier as to where your parcel has been delivered and you can pick it up from there with your photo id within 5 days.
14. What kind of payment method may I use ?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express for card payments. We also accept direct bank transfer, Afterpay and Paypal.
15. What if payment has failed?
Your order will be cancelled if payment has failed. You will have to place your order again.
16. Can I return or exchange my online order in store?
No. If your product meets the return/exchange requirements, you will have to contact us here: https://www.toocoolforschool.net.au/contact/to process your the return/exchange.
17. Are your products authentic?
Yes. We are the official distributors and retailers of Too Cool For School. All products are directly from South Korea.
18. My parcel came damaged. What can I do?
The best thing to do is to take a photo of the damage and forward it us as soon as possible, so we can take next steps in fixing the issue.
We need the photo to clearly show:
- The packaging,
- The parcel label (clearly showing the Sendle reference number, for example: S3NDL3R), and
- The damaged item.
Important: These elements all need to be displayed in the ONE photo.
Here is an example of what your photo might look like: